15.9.08

A Quarter of Non-Proliferation

Well…how is THIS for a getaway?


Monterey, a city with a population of 30,000 people or so in California, will be my stomping ground for the next three months.


Hmm, it does seem like a perfect place for someone who plans to spend his one-week holiday watching whales and dolphins. But me, I am sent here to rack my brain and hone my skills in non-proliferation issues. That's right Rambo, move aside. I'm taking over your place as an expert in weapons of mass

Actually, come to think of it, the term ‘a quarter of non-proliferation’ does not exactly exude excitement or a spirit of adventure. Quite the opposite, it somehow insinuates a bleak period of confinement and abstinence. Doesn't it? Or is it just my dirty mind?

At any rate, I always strive for the silver lining. So I’ll be sure to pack my suitcase with a healthy dose of curiosity, a tube of sun-block, and an extra key for my chastity belt. Hey, you never know.

1 comment:

Maleko Mela said...

Please attribute the use of Creative Commons images. They are not public Domain and the images are still owned by the photographers, myself being the photographer of the Cannery Row at Nioght image.

You are free to use CC by 3.0 images but must attribute them per license.